Wednesday, May 23, 2012

GROWING seeds...

Hi Everyone,

I was just looking back over my first handful of blogs, searching for an appropriate post to include in the June edition of the Pawleys Island Rag, our very own "Pawleys Island ONLY Real Estate Book." I saw my very first post entitled "Sowing Seeds" and the accompanying photos of my garden in its first moments. Boy, have I come a LONG way, Baby! And, my garden, too!!


Actually, I added a gorgeous Knock-Out rosebush over the weekend, and the entire garden has really taken off.  I need to take another photo to get up to date. 

My garden has truly been an analogy for my personal growth. I have suddenly gotten increasingly busier with real estate and other fun extra curricular activities. I am getting better and better at blogging and hitting up all of my social media venues daily. 

As in the growth of a garden, the real beauty evolves little by little, day by day, slowly but surely. And suddenly, things are in full bloom before you even realize it!

Happy House Hunting!

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment